The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya APO 300mm f/4.5 AF IF

Anders_HK

Selling my Mamiya APO 300mm f/4.5 AF IF --- Absolutely in new condition in original box!!! :thumbs:

Hand on heart I have used it around 3-4 times only. No more long tele lenses for me. I clear prefer 20~80mm range (135 terms). That said, this is an absolute wonderful tele to work with :), which is why I replaced the 105-210 AF with it! Optics are indeed very very sharp as I am certain others certify if you make a search online, and better than the 105-210 AF. Thus clear best AF tele for Mamiya 645 system.

Asking price is 1,200 USD . These do not show up that often and not in this condition… Current new price on B&H is 3,992 USD. Make a search which will show my price is reasonable.

I will ship by Hong Kong Post Speedpost EMS, which is reliable, insured and quick. My Mamiya 7 with 80mm was delivered in Florida just before Christmas in just 2.5 business days after I gave it to postal service, and my M8 to Canada about same quick around new year. PayPal or bank transfer please. Shipping will be additional (~60 USD worldwide), as also any custom duties if they apply on your end.

Thank you. :salute:

Regards
Anders

Last edited:

Anders_HK

Re: FS: Mamiya APO 300mm f/4.5 AF IF

BUMP!

Condition is new, in box.

Any takers, or after few days off to Ebay until sell ?

gsking

I'd be interested, but I have to sell my 300mm 2.8 first. ;) Unless you are interested in a Phase H10 digital back in exchange...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Damn I would love to have this my missing lens in my lineup. No cash left for gear. I'm heartbroken

Anders_HK

Fellows,

Only cash (PayPal such) will speak :ROTFL:

Waiting... any takers... or will try the bay in the sky... :D

As noted the lens is like new!!! :cool:

Regards
Anders

mediumcool

Anders is a reliable and friendly seller. I too would go for this if I had the spare dosh ...

Anders_HK

Anders is a reliable and friendly seller. I too would go for this if I had the spare dosh ...
Thanks + thanks for your recent purchase!!! :thumbs:

+ I ship very fast after PayPal confirmed. Shipping from Hong Kong is fast & reliable! EMS to USA often go as quick as 2.5 days :thumbs: from when I drop at post office!! Using USA as example insured EMS with tracking for this lens would cost about 50 USD, for other countries same or slight more. Import duties vary but in USA only ~5% (if they charge, maybe can get lucky?)... Good deal :cool:

Waiting :D + :watch:

Regards
Anders

Anders_HK

SOLD. Thank you. :thumbs:

PayPal received. Tonight is start of Chinese New Year holiday, thus doing best to get to post office extra quick prior EMS cut off time here.

Thank you for reading, and best of luck with this fine lens. :salute:

Regards
Anders

Anders_HK

SOLD

Indeed I managed to get it out (with tad rush) before the cut off for EMS prior to Chinese new years holiday which started here in Hong Kong tonight. Post office will be closed during coming four days! Post office said the lens will leave Hong Kong tonight, which I hope is correct, since thus it should reach USA and be delivered soon :).

Appreciate the sale. Thank you! :salute: