The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD :BAGS and More Bags/ Very Quick sale

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay i am back in bag hell. Worst part of photography i have come across in 35 years . It's always a struggle for me.

BTW i do smoke and will air the bags out with febreeze treatment and it works very well. I will not ship till Monday to go through this process. Yes i have done it one to many times. LOL

First Up and this is US only and dirt cheap. Paypal only and ground shipping

Think Tank Airport Antidote Version 2 with laptop bag 130 dollars. I never use it. Like new

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-antidote-backpack.aspx

Domke F-803 Waxwear Camera Satchel Shoulder Bag this one is very special it has a GetDPI logo patch on it. Yes its damn cool to. 110 dollars you have to get this

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/592387-REG/Domke_701_83A_F_803_Waxwear_Camera_Satchel.html

Domke F6 rugged wear 85 dollars and i have extra inserts for this one in different shapes

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/697264-REG/Domke_700_60A_F_6_Little_Bit_Smaller.html

I'm going shopping today and flying tomorrow. Better jump they are all like new and in awesome condition

apsheng

Re: FS :BAGS and More Bags/ Very Quick sale

Hi Guy, would the F6 hold a A900, ZA24-70 and ZA135 ?
Is shipping and pp included in price?
I'd take it if answer is yes for all above.
Thanks,
Alan

Guy Mancuso

Yes to all of the above and i have several inserts for it so this one is a bargain.

The Antidote is sold to a workshop member needs it for our upcoming winter workshop

Guy Mancuso

Shot with my Iphone. It is a Iron on patch that Jack had made but they are really expensive unless we ordered hundreds of them. Maybe we should do a fund raising drive with them. LOL

These are great bags for 4/3rds and leica M gear. I even put a extra photo wrap on the bottom

wjlapier

Shot with my Iphone. It is a Iron on patch that Jack had made but they are really expensive unless we ordered hundreds of them. Maybe we should do a fund raising drive with them. LOL

These are great bags for 4/3rds and leica M gear. I even put a extra photo wrap on the bottom
I'll take the F-803 bag.

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Alan .

Looks like everything is sold pending payments . Thanks for shopping at the Guy Mancuso House of Bags. If i turn around and look in the closet more . I am sure I have more inventory. LOL

I am so bad about bags, it's a damn disease. LOL

My wife's passion for shoes and bags has rubbed off