The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-5, NEX Lens, Leica Sale

S

saladin

1. Sony NEX-5 w/16mm lens.

Also included is a Canon FD - NEX Adapter, Chinese FD Lens 2mm f/2.8, and extra battery.

The NEX-5 does have light scratches on the LCD. They are surface scratches and do not interfere with reviewing the picture... However, they are noticeable, especially when the screen is off.

$700 obo (remember the extras!)

--------------

2. Sony NEX Mount 18-55 lens

Lens is in excellent condition.

$270 obo

--------------

3. Voigtlander E-mount Adapter for Sony NEX

In excellent condition

$170 obo

--------------

4. Leitz Wetzlar (Leica) 50mm Summicron

In good condition; user lens. Includes lens hood and lens caps

$800 obo

--------------

Prices do not include shipping right now, but I am flexible. I am open to trades as well (Canon bodies & gear). Please send your offers, I am in school now, so I may not be able to respond immediately, but I willl get back to you ASAP.

Also, I could not resize the photos here properly, but they are available, just message me for them.....

wyip

How much would the NEX-5 kit go for, without the FD lens and adapter? Also, what color is the NEX-5?

I think posting your pictures here would help generate more interest, since your camera is scratched and you describe the Leica as a 'user'. Just my 2¢.

zoz63

Guys read the B&S RULES before commenting
** Price Monitoring: If you're not the seller and think the price is wrong -- either too high or too low -- tell them via PM, not in public on the thread as it is poor etiquette**