The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP .72 in mint minus condition with A&A half case

Don Hutton

I bought this last year from Ashwin Rao (I'd recommend dealing with Ashwin anytime...). I simply haven't used it since then (2 rolls), so it's up for sale - need some funds for other goodies...

Chrome Leica MP with .72 finder in original box with strap. The only mark on the body is a very insignificant slight rub from one of the strap ends (it's a tiny slightly bright spot about 5mm above one of the strap lugs)... It can be viewed in Ashwin's original ad here: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showpost.php?p=235980&postcount=10 You need to look very carefully to find it - it is very insignificant...

Otherwise the camera is spotless and working flawlessly. Plastic protector is intact on the baseplate. Also includes a very nice Artisan and Artist black leather half case - I actually prefer this case to Luigi's product...

I'd like to get $2700 net for it including the half case and insured lower 48 shipping. Paypal eCheck is fine, or alternatively, you pay Paypal fees. A personal check or MO is fine too - must clear my bank account before I ship if I don't know you. I believe that this is as good a deal on a fabulous MP as you are likely to find anywhere.

Last edited:

denrusso

No worries - I was right there (maybe second in line) if the first buyer happened to back out...

Thanks,
dr