The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Two 4/3 system 40-150mm lenses (3.5-4.5 and 4-5.6 versions)

R

robertro

FS: Two 40-150mm lenses (3.5-4.5 and 4-5.6 versions)

I am clearing out some lenses that I do not use enough. I treat my equipment with care and have always kept UV filters on them (not included).

1) 40-150 Zuiko 4/3 lens f3.5-4.5: this is the older version, arguably sharper and faster by quite a bit. Metal mount. It's in super shape with original caps and hood. $95 shipped in CONUS or Canada.

2) 40-150 Zuiko 4/3 lens f4-5.6: this is the newer version, surprisingly small and lightweight. It also supports contrast detection for faster focusing with cameras that support it. It's in super shape with original caps and hood and box. $85 shipped in CONUS or Canada.

Canadians can use EMT and deduct $5.
Postage elsewhere at cost.

I have 400+ 100% positive feedback on eBay and on fourthirds.com with same user name.

First "I'll take it!" with Paypal or EMT payment gets them.