The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Canon G12, used one day only, like new

leicashot

This here is a Canon G12, used for only 1 day to review it. There are no marks anywhere on the camera, and the only thing opened in the box is the battery and charger. The strap, manuals, CD, cables are unopened. The only signs of use can be seen on the charger as it was carried around in a bag and has some very slight signs of rubbing.

It comes complete in the box as new with the original receipt from Samys, dated Oct 23, 2010. The reason I'm selling is because I was going to give it away as a gift and have no decided to sell it instead. This is truly like a new camera and priced to sell.

Price includes FREE USPS Priority INSURED shipping within the US only. Sorry, no overseas sales. I have plenty of references, and because of this and the fact that the camera looks brand new, I'm only shooting it packed in a box, assuming everyone knows what this camera looks like 'new'. If further proof is required I can provide more pictures, but feel my credibility and forum experience should suffice.