The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LNIB 90 Summarit

Terry

This lens is barely used. I've been working on my lens lineup and ended up getting a 75 'cron so I want to trim down my kit.

Box and all paperwork (unfilled).

$1300 including IR filter. Buyer pays paypal. I will insure and ship in continental US.

No good lighting for the moment so you get ISO 3200 from my Nikon and a slow lens :ROTFL:

View attachment 5566

View attachment 5567

View attachment 5568

Terry

In one day this fell off the front page lots of gear moving around. I'm sure someone needs a good 90!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I agree the 90 summarit is a great lens . i did a lot of tests with this and it scored extremely well against the 90 apo and actually beat it's pants off in the focusing dept. This focus much easier than the 90 apo, this was my lens also and sold it to Terry so any tests here have been done with this particular optic

Terry

Hmmm....looks like I need to drop this to $1200.

Don't forget it includes filter and warranty and shipping and I guess I can throw in paypal.

B&H prices:
Lens $1495
Filter $123.50