The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Leica M6 TTL LHSA black paint body

neils

M6 TTL .72 finder in fantastic black paint finish. Leica logo in that wonderful script. Love this camera. It was to me the black paint M4 I never bought and I remember when they were $400 used.

Could almost pass for new but I did use it. I had planned to turn this camera to brass like Jim Marshalls M4. Not gonna happen. I don't use it enough and I'm too old already to get it there! No scratches or dents or rub marks. No brassing, sad.
They say that the paint used on the LHSA cameras was far more durable than that used on MP's. The plastic is still on the perfect baseplate as I always used a Leicavit. I have the original box and all untouched packing stuff.

I'm asking $2200.00 Honestly I've been watching M6TTL prices. They are all over the place. LHSA prices are even harder to get a handle on. If you've got an offer make it.

Email me at [email protected]

I have more photos than I list here. Oh and the greenish tint is reflections of trees. I took the shots outside in August.

Paypal. I'll ship anywhere.