The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Beautiful Canon EOS 1-V HS.

Leicadoc

This is a prime example of the fine Canon manufacture of film cameras. This classic was previously owned, and was so good that it prompted me to upgrade my glass a great deal. I have since decided to use that fine glass on my new Canon 60D, so I just don't have room for this camera on the shelf or in the bag.
It is in superb shape, and there are no issues. The power boost works beautifully.
I will ship this in North America without question, at buyer expense. I have priced the camera very competitively to sell.
Please see images of my Canon EOS1 V-HS below...

I am asking $500.00 US, which includes all PayPal fees, etc. Shipping will be by USPS Priority, insured and signature required, unless you want it faster.
I have sold a good number of things here, on RFF, and on ebay, with 100% positive feedbacks in over 300 transactions.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Re: Beautiful Canon EOS 1-V HS.

I have seen beautiful images out of this camera. Good luck on your sale, Michael.

Leicadoc

Numerous PM's replied to and questions answered. Several interested parties, but no one has brought cash yet...

bensonga

Excellent camera! I love mine.....the last and best Canon 35mm film camera. Excellent price. I hope it finds a good home soon! Good luck with the sale Michael.

PSon

Michael,
Why don't you send it to me so it will join my other children.
-Son

Leicadoc

Son has a nice EOS 1v-HS headed his way in the next 36 hours.
This camera is sold.
Thanks, everyone, for the interest..

PSon

Thanks Gary,
I look forward to use it and capture images for my son who is very active now. Up to now all of his images has been taken with digital cameras and backs. This will be a welcome change. Also I miss out on buying this camera when Jack put it up for sale sometimes ago so it will come back to CA.
-Son