The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D90 and Nikkor AI 50mm 1.2

bluebook

I have fallen in love with M-system, so I am looking to sell my Nikon system to raise some money for more M stuff.

(1) Nikon D90 12.3 megapixels camera. First owner, has receipt from authorized Nikon dealer (bought in 2009). Shutter count is 11xxx (shutter life, according to Nikon, is 100,000.)

Condition: Excellent functionally and very good cosmetically. The only issue is the plastic LCD cover has scratch on it. But the camera LCD itself is scratch-free. Note: It costs $9 for a replacement on Amazon.

Will also throw in authentic Nikon ML-L3 remote (~$15 value). Looking for $600 net to me.

(2) Nikon AI 50mm f/1.2 AI version. Used condition. Couple of dents/scratches on the focusing barrel. Functionally excellent. Come with Nikon 52mm L37C filter. Looking for $350 net to me.

Pictures are available.

I would be interested in trading with:
Leica Summilux-M 50mm pre-ASPH (E46), Voigtlander Nokton 35mm 1.4 or 1.2, and/or Zeiss C-Sonnar 50mm 1.5--plus cash difference (likely from me.)

Thanks.

bluebook

I have feedback from both Ebay (nuwhacker) and FredMiranda (spicythai). They are all positives.

And here are some picture of the 50mm (showing the biggest scratch)

Last edited:
Z

z-geif

can you email me @ [email protected] about the 50 1.2?

i'd like to see some photos of the glass if you have them handy, and let me know where the lens is shipping from..;)

thx!!