The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya RZ equipment

FromJapan

I've decided to stick with my RB, since I have adapters for the backs and lenses.

For sale are:

One Mamiya RZ body with waist level finder in good working condition. Usual marks of normal usage. 18,000 JPY (~219 USD)

One Mamiya RZ body with waist level finder in good working condition. Usual marks of normal usage. 18,000 JPY (~219 USD)

One Mamiya RZ body with waist level finder in good working condition, except that the film winding lever feels a bit rough. Usual marks of normal usage. 13,500 JPY (~165 USD)

One AE Finder. One of the edges has a small part chipped off. Since I don't have any RZ lenses, I can't say whether it works properly. Sold as-is. There are some spots on the glass, but the view through the prism is fairly good. 7,200 JPY (~87 USD)

One RZ Winder in good working condition. 4,500 JPY (~54 USD)

Two RZ 120 film holders in good working condition. 3,600 JPY (~44 USD) each

One RZ 220 film holder in good working condition 3,600 JPY (~44 USD)

One RZ Polaroid back in excellent condition 4,500 JPY (~54 USD)

All prices include worldwide EMS shipping.

Photos of Body no. 1, 120 Back no.1 and AE Finder:

http://picasaweb.google.com/104131518494734389012/MamiyaRZ?authkey=Gv1sRgCOKrprDhoP79PQ
Kumar

Thanks for looking,
Kumar