The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Think Tank and Domke Bags, Exc cond

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have too many bags, so some need to go.

1) PENDING: Think Tank Airport Check-in laptop bag. Includes all the original stuff like shoulder strap, cable organizer, raincoat and divider for laptop compartment. In great shape other than a minor stain from a small coffee spill you would not even find unless I mentioned it. Here's the link: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-checkin-computer-case.aspx. Asking $85 shipped US and Payal'd.

2) PENDING: Think Tank Airport Antidote version 1. Note that the version 1 has a stretch front pocket instead of the flap front pocket in the version 2. Advantage to the version 1 is its front pocket also zips to expand large enough to hold a polarfleece jacket. Also in great shape, no damage and includes the original shoulder strap, side tripod lash straps, more dividers than you can use, and the raincoat, but does NOT include the laptop case. I LOVE this bag, and in fact think it's the perfect travel camera pack. However, I also own the Airport Ultralight which is very similar in size, though less padded and a touch narrower, but also fits inside a Pelican hard case. Due to the dual purpose of the UL with the Pelican case, I've decided to keep it and sell the Antidote. However, if somebody really wants the UL and I'm not getting any action on the Antidote, I will sell the UL with the Pelican case and keep the Antidote! Here is the link to the newer version 2: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-antidote-backpack.aspx. Asking $85 shipped US and PayPal'd.

3) Domke J1 large Journalist bag. This one is an awesome bag for carrying a lot of gear on your shoulder. Exc shape, and includes the original inserts and removable carry strap. I just don't use it anymore. Here's the link: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/125639-REG/Domke_700_J1B_J_1_Journalist_Shoulder_Bag.html. Asking $120 shipped US and PayPal'd.

PS: I am not a smoker, nor is anybody in my house!

PM me if interested.

stephengilbert

PS: I am not a smoker, nor is anybody in my house!

But even if you were, Mancuso has a smoke residue removal service.

D

Devon Shaw

I'd by buying that Airport Antidote if I hadn't just found a Tenba photo backpack at a garage sale this weekend to do the job..
Nice deal!

G

GroovyGeek

Sounds like the OP has a bag fetish problem... Oh wait, bags to me are the same as shoes to my wife - you can never have too many. Good prices, I would also be thinking about the Antidote but recently bought an F-stop Loka and am running low on room in my closet to keep these buggers :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
One can never have too many bags. Trust me my closet is still full even after selling a bunch. LOL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Pending sale on the Antidote. These are all great bags folks, just ask anybody who's used them!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Pending sale on the Check-in, so all that is officially left right now is the Domke J2.