The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic DMC-GH2 + 14-140mm (EU)

emr

So, out of a whim I bought this camera in mid-January especially for its video capabilities. However, these two weeks have shown me that I don't really shoot video that much and I will probably stay with Pentax (and eventually get that K-5). So I'll sell this one. It's located in Finland where it was bought on Jan 15th. Has been barely used and is still in pristine condition. Comes with the receipt, bells and whistles that were included. The bar code from the box has been cut out for the 50€ Panasonic cash back. For customs reasons and shipping costs, at this point EU shipping only. Haven't checked the actual shipping costs yet but within EU they should be reasonable, probably in the league of 20-30€ insured.

Asking price is 1200€ + actual shipping costs.

These pictures were shot hand held in low light, so they're not optimal. And I'll probably be offline this coming weekend. Contact with a private message.