The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Silvestri 6x Tilting Loupe

Anders_HK

Selling my Silvestri 6x Tilting Loupe. Have used it for my Shen-Hao but wish to upgrade to Rodenstock 6x (open to trade to that one if anyone has the newer style).

"The 6x Tilting Loupe from Silvestri features an all-metal body, helical focusing, and precision multi-element optics with anti-reflective multicoating.

This Tilting Loupe comes with a traditional straight skirt for normal viewing, and a special 'tilting' base for viewing into corners. The tilting skirt is of special interest to photographers looking for the ability to exact a critical focus in a corner of a ground-glass camera back.

• All-metal body
• Multicoated optics - 3 elements in 2 groups
• Tilting 45° base for examining detail in corners"

Optics is very good on my Maxwell grounglass, but frank makes see Silvestri is not up to build quality of Alpa, nor is the low price I have :).

Asking 70 USD - including certified air mail shipping Worldwide. :thumbs:

PayPal please. Thank you.

Regards
Anders

Anders_HK

SOLD. It went super quick! Amazing :thumbs:

Any interest in my following for sale instead???

Fotoman 617 camera w/Schneider 90mm SA MC f8
Mamiya 7 43mm lens with viewfinder
Canon 77mm screw on close-up lens (for macro or reduce minmum focus distance on tele)
Mamiya AF Extension tube #1
Gossen Digisix light meter

All above in NEW condition, no or very little use!