The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU-based] PanaLeica 25/1.4

Jonas

Up for sale is this Panasonic Lumix Leica D Summilux 25/1.4. I thought the lens was sold three weeks ago when I had it up for sale together with a ZD14-35/2 here in this forum. It turned out the buyer was not a buyer so here it goes again.

Condition; Very good, pretty much like new actually. There are some very minor traces from use on the barrel.

What's included: The lens, the box and everything that was in the box when delivered from Panasonic (original hood, caps, a pouch).

Price: EUR 695, shipping is EUR 25,

Taxes and such: I'm in Sweden so any EU buyer will not pay anything more for taxes or custom fees. Anyone else - I don't know but no such fees are included in the price.

Contact me if interested in buying the lens, send me a PM. As always, if you find my price unrealistic please PM me and let me know why - I'm not impossible and will do what I can.

Jonas

Jonas

New price: EUR 675, shipping is still EUR 25 (can't do a lot about that...). PayPal fees included in the prices above.

If not sold I'll put it up at eBay and let "the market" decide the price.

G1, Summilux-D 25/1.4, Jonas B