The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2s Camera + BONUSES $585

leicashot

Price $585 shipped and paypaled to your door USPS Priority Insured

This is a Sigma DP2s camera with the WORKS. It is the latest model in the Sigma DP line, and it's sensor quality is unmatched by just about anything. The files remind me of a mini Leica S2 file. Super clean, with ISO 50, unlike my M9.

Comes with:
- Box
- Software
- Strap
- Battery
- AV cable
- USB cable
- Instruction manual and paperwork
- Charger

BONUS additions are:
- 2x Sigma original batteries, so 3 total
- half case
- Sigma VF-21 41mm viewfinder
- Sigma HA-21 filter adapter/lens hood
- 46mm protection filter

The bonus items total $250 in extra value, making the retail price of the package $950, so my asking price of $585 including USPS priority insured shipping and paypal is a bargain.

It's in excellent condition, but has a little ding in the top corner as can be seen i the images. This does NOT affect the camera's performance. Reason for selling is because I don't use it. The M9/GXR get more use. I am the second owner of this camera.

I have plenty of references if needed.
Sorry, no overseas shipping. For US residents only.