The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black MacBook 2.2Ghz C2D 2GB 160GB $475+Ship

jam51

Black MacBook 2.2Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB $475 + Shipping

I purchased a 15” MacBook Pro so this has to go.

This is a late 2007 Santa Rosa model. Detailed specifications here: Macsales.com link to specs

Price includes PayPal fees. USPS Priority shipping and insurance extra. PayPal confirmed addresses in the United States only. Subtract 3% if you want to use a USPS money order.

In terms of trades, I am interested in a 7D or a 24 T/S Mk I.

Photos here: http://www.pbase.com/jam51/for_sale

PLEASE PM

Issues:

Please read carefully.

I purchased this MacBook from Mac of All Trades last year as a B grade or “scratch and dent” model. It was a scratch and dent because of light marks behind the LCD. I do not find the marks noticeable when using the machine, (primarily for web surfing), but the marks are there and definitely noticeable when the machine is off. One of the photos is in direct light so you can see the issues. Also, a small strip of plastic (maybe a mm or two wide and 2 inches long) came off of the casing where the top and bottom case meet. This is cosmetic and does not affect functioning at all.

Finally, Mac of All Trades removes the serial number from the body and wipes it from the system. However, there is a Mac of All Trades sticker on the bottom of the unit for provenance.

Otherwise, the unit is in good functioning, though clearly used condition.

Other Information:

This is the last MacBook with a Firewire 400 port.

The battery holds a charge for more than two hours. 64 cycles on the battery.

Includes a fresh install of OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard. No disks or other software included.

MagSafe power adapter is included but I don’t have the extension cord.

In terms of my own use in the last year, this machine has not left my home.

I have some feedback here but lot's of feedback on fredmiranda.com and photography-on-the.net (same handle jam51) and ebay (3669ef).

Thanks

--Joe