The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 35mm f1.4 G AF-S Lens Brand New in Box (USA Warranty)!

D&A

Hi All,

Before anything, permit me to request that you e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. My e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

For reference recently sold some equipment here On Getdpi and RRF and there is feedback in the respective feedback sections as well as my over 10 years with 100% 1300 perfect positives feedbacks on e-bay. I also just sold my brand new Nikon 85mm f1.4 G lens here on Getdpi and a new Nikon 300mm f2.8 G VRII and Mint D3s body on FM a couple of weeks ago.

When I got the call a short time ago from my local Nikon USA dealer that he had a brand new Nikon 35mm f1.4 G AF-S for me, I jumped on it (and the 85mm f1.4 I just sold) and purchased it, knowing how hard it was to aquire one. I was in the middle of contempalting some major moves in my photo equipment (and format) and felt it better just to keep the lens in the box unused and brand new, till I knew exactly wehre I was heading equipment and project wise. Well as they say, I now know, so as difficult as it is to let this lens go, I am in order to be prudent.

It's absolutely brand new in the box, USA warrentied of course and it goes without saying I'll provide a copy of the original Nikon USA dealer receipt. I paid the current B&H low ligitimate mail order price of $1799.00 to my dealer but of course almost none of these lenses are to be found in the U.S. ALl I am looking for is to recoop the exact amount I paid (teh current price of this lens when it can be found).

Price therefore would be $1795.00 (net to me or Paypal gift where I won't have to incur the 3% paypal fee) + shipping /insurance.

At this time, I am just interested in selling it outright (no trades).

Hi All,

Before anything, permit me to request that you e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. My e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

For reference recently sold some equipment here On Getdpi and RRF and there is feedback in the respective feedback sections as well as my over 10 years with 100% 1300 perfect positives feedbacks on e-bay (as well as some other of the usual forums.)

**** Again please e-mail me (instead of a PM) if interested
or have any questions to my e-mail address mentioned at the beginning of this posting. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Wow, sorry for both the numerous typo's and the duplicate paragraphs at the end of my "for sale" description. Thats what happens when I was in a bit of a rush to put togther the ad.

Dave (D&A)

3fingeredWU

Bump for a great seller! We met-up last week and I bought his outstanding Nikon D3s!

I have 82 "Great" feedback responses on Fred Miranda. I don't buy product unless it's perfect and I don't sell if it is not! David has beautiful equipment and is a straight shooter. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat!

Thanks for the D3s, David

Dave

D&A

Dave,

I can't tell you how much your kind words mean....thank you ever so much! Always a treat to have the chance to meet up with fellow forum members, especially when they are as nice as you are. The great photographic conversations we had just added to the enjoyment. Glad you're enjoying the D3s! Many thanks again!

Dave

D&A

OK, in anticipation of a Pittsburgh...um I mean Packers celebration (your pick) in today's Superbowl, I'll help out a little with the price of this lens:

Either

1) 1795.00 via regular Paypal + shipping OR

2) 1740.00 net to me (such as Paypal gift) + shipping.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

OR

Leicadoc

Selling to Dave was quite a pleasure.
I would not hesitate to sell/buy/trade with him anytime.
If you want to deal fairly, work with Dave...

D&A

Wow, all these very kind words, thanks you, its very much appreciated. Where was everyone when I needed people to convience my algebra teacher in high school to consider giving me something other than a "C" ? LOL Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

OK, time for a price adjustment..... New prices for this absolutely brand new lens is

1) 1739.00 via regular Paypal + shipping.... OR

2) 1684.00 net to me (such as paying with Paypal gift) + shipping.

Again, it's easier to e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. My e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

ElvisKennedy

A week ago my dealer notified me that the 35 1.4 I've had on order for months finally arrived. The next day you post this add. Could have saved $100.00. Timing is everything. Grrrr!

BTW, the best team did win that Superbowl thing. They don't call Green Bay Titletown for nothing.

D&A

A week ago my dealer notified me that the 35 1.4 I've had on order for months finally arrived. The next day you post this add. Could have saved $100.00. Timing is everything. Grrrr!

BTW, the best team did win that Superbowl thing. They don't call Green Bay Titletown for nothing.
Yep, you're right...timing is everything. What do you mean the best team won the superbowl....I didn't see the Redskins in the Superbowl! Oh yea, they're not the best team...LOL!

Thanks Elvis...wish I could have saved you that $100.00 and probably even more. Hope someone picks up that they can save nice chunk of change on this absolutely brand new,untouched lens..that is when it can even be found. OH for those that asked...the pic of the box containing the lens that I posted is of the actual box containing the lens I am selling (not a stock photo).

Dave (D&A)

D&A

I've been asked to take a picture of the entire contents of the box. Please Note...The Picture shown of the Lens Box alone (containing the lens in this listing), is the actual picture of the lens box I took, not a stock photo. The other image is of the entire contents of the box gently that I gently removed for the purpose of showing everything that comes packed by Nikon USA with the lens

Unbeliveable performing lens with what I believe is a extremely attractive price. Thanks again.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Some close to purchasing but no firm commitment to purchase at this moment. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

Lens is now "SOLD"! As always, thanks to everyone who lended words of support and to those who had an interest in purchasing the lens...very much appreciated!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi Jason,

You know, you were the very first person I thought about when I first listed this lens for sale...knwoing you mentioned it (the Nikon 35mm f1.4 G lens) a few times in general, recently. I had assumed that the timing wasn't quite right and thats why I maybe hadn't heard anything from you. I too am often in that position...looking for an item, but when it eventually comes along, the timing is "off". Thank you though for your "always" positive comments.

Dave (D&A)