The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica Summarit 35 mm lens

jackperk

Barely used, super condition, markless and clean glass. Comes complete with lens hood and Leica leather(ette?) case and back cap, of course. Pics available of the equipment.

Asking $1295, Paypalled and shipped CONUS.

jackperk

Hi,

What is the serial number? Made in Canada or Germany?
Pictures will help.
As the other reaader noted, the Summarit is a new line. Not made in Canada. The serial number on this one is 405xxxx.

In the morning, i will try to load a couple pix.

Jack

akiralx

Very good lens, mine lives on the M9 - and you get the hood which is a separate item (not included with new Summarits). Though my lens came with a felt bag not the normal cylindrical case?

jeffwros

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but, I believe all of the new Summarits are 6-bit coded. Whoever ends up with this one: enjoy your lens!

NB23

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but, I believe all of the new Summarits are 6-bit coded. Whoever ends up with this one: enjoy your lens!
Yes. But moreso, I don't understand the must of coded lenses and why it would be a deal breaker. I use coded and uncoded lenses with no real difference.

jackperk

LENS STILL FOR SALE!!!

"Buyer" above said last night he'd take it but then today reported his wife had changed his mind for him so he isn't taking it. So this superb little lens is all packed up and ready to shipped to someone else. You???

Jack

Jackperk--I know ten weeks have gone by since you last posted about this lens, but I wondered if it might still be available? If so, please let me know. If not, no need to write back. Thanks.