The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A Leica R lens before I sell my Leica R9 with Leica Digital Module (DMR)

patashnik

I somehow managed to get myself involved with a Leica R9 and a Leica Digital Module (DMR), one of those "too good to miss" opportunities. The size is quite something for a Leica M person like myself, so I have a feeling this will be sold on. But before that I thought I might try it out.

So, I'm looking for a "lens", 35mm, 50mm, a zoom. As long as it fits on the R9/DMR, I'm open to offers. Price is the key thing here. I don't want to spend too much at this point, while I'm still open to selling the R9 and DMR.

I live in Norway, so international shipping is most likely required. References here, as well as on eBay (nick: sveinjarle) and FredMiranda (nick: patashnik).

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
I sold 6-7 R lenses to David at Dale photo. Most of these had market values of less than $500 . The 90/2.8 Elmarit last version was especially nice on the DMR and can easily be converted to canon ,sony or nikon . He also has my 35/50/60 lenses.