The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Interest Check: Mint FujiFilm GA645Wi

LarryWomack

I'm somewhat reluctant to make this posting, but I don't see this camera getting much use since I found an equally fine Bronica RF645 kit.

The GA645Wi comes with lens cap, proper wide angle hood, strap, and suede-like case. It does not come with the original box. I may have the instruction manual, but no promises on that one. The shutter count is 100. I can supply pictures if desired.

There are all kinds of wild prices out there for this camera. I've got $650 into it. That plus shipping would do me fine.

Please email or PM via the board and we can discuss it further.

Thanks for looking!

Larry

M

Merkurio

Hi Larry,

I´ve found this Forum by looking for a "mint" Fuji GA645Wi ...

I´m interested in your Fuji GA645Wi - is it still available ?
If yes,

1. would you also ship to Austria (Europe) ?
2. would you accept PayPal for paying ?
3. are there any cosmetic blemishes on the body and the lens ?
4. would it be possible to have 4 more pictures to check the cosmetic condition from "every side" ? (one from the back, one with opened back door, one from above and one from the bottom) ...

Please take the time with the fotos ...
Hoping for a positiv feedback and
Many greetings from Austria

Dr. Mario Rinnerthaler

p.s.: please PM via bord or to e-mail: [email protected]