The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Brand New Nikon F3 outfit in the box w/28mm

Traut

I just acquired a brand new Nikon F3 outfit in the original boxes from an estate. This stuff has never been used. All papers, warranties, etc are included.

The outfit includes:
Nikon F3 body in box
MD-4 motor drive in box
28mm 2.8 lens new in box.

I will accept $1,250 net to me for the lot.

Email for photos if you are serious please.

Thanks

summiluc

Bump for nostalgia. In 1982, as a high school student, I worked all summer in a plastic factory so I could afford this exact outfit. Got a 50/1.8 and a 105/2.5 as well. F3 and 50 got stolen in grad school. MD4 and lenses sold to fund large format purchases. Still love that red stripe and the one mechanical shutter speed. Other than my R9, I think the F3 is the best film camera ever made.

GLWS!

wjlapier

F3 is an excellent camera. Currently I have a Leica v2 28mm Elmarit mounted on mine. The focus screen is one of the best I ever used.

K

kei.chang

The iconic red line started from F3, right? Good luck to the sale.