The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 19mm Elmarit-M f/2.8 (late ROM version) with built-in filters

patashnik

This lens came as a suprise when I unpacked my Leica R9 + DMR.

I'm not much of a wide-angle lens guy, and I already had an offer locally to pick up a Vario-Elmar 35-70mm f/4 -which will fit me better for the time being. Like I said, my Leica R9 and DMR adventure is likely to be short one, but a walkaround lens like the 35-70 is probably the best route for now.

The lens comes with only the front cap: No box, no lens hood, no back cap. Glass is good, but there is some wear to the barrell, I'll try to get it all in the pictures. I would rate it at EX.

I did a search on eBay, and found some crazy prices. I've tried to price this attractively at $1650, which includes PayPal and shipping. If someone wants to pay by bank transfer, I'll reduce that price to an even $1600 shipped. If my price is completely out of whack, make me an offer.

I'll have pictures up later tonight.

I live in Norway, so international shipping is most likely required. References here, as well as on eBay (nick: sveinjarle) and FredMiranda (nick: patashnik).

dsapkota

All of sudden, I can NOT send you reply of your PM, I mean my PM doesn't go to you anymore. May be your message box is full.