The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D3s with only 5000 actuations - $4595.00.

3fingeredWU

Nikon D3s with only 5000 actuations - $4595.00.

I purchased this beautiful camera from a new FM’er about two weeks ago. The D3s had only been used for studio work, looks and operates like it just came out of the box. It is a USA camera and not a refurbished unit. It still has 6 months warranty remaining and I with the original purchaser will stand by the warranty and assist you in getting it repaired if it malfunctions during the warranty period. I will also include the original receipt.

My reason for selling: I have purchased a Leica M9 and a Leica X1 in the last few weeks as well as this D3s. My wife found out and said that at least one of the cameras has to go or I can take them with me when she locks me out of the house. I realize that might not be a bad idea but where will I sleep?

The D3s is also very heavy for my aged body (I should have known better – I sold several D3 units in the past for this reason). So, the Leicas will stay and the D3s goes. I am a FM member with over 80 perfect transactions, and a Nikonian Gold member. I am PayPal verified and do not sell junk or misrepresent condition. This camera is perfect in all ways, if I were richer and younger – It would be a keeper!

The price is exactly what I paid for it - $4595.00 and includes everything that Nikon puts in the box – including the box! (If I don’t sell this – I might need the box to live in). PayPal echeck is OK as well as regular PayPal provided you pay the 3%. Shipping of your choice is yours as long as you pay for it! Cash is great too! If you want to meet in Maryland or Northern Virginia – that can be arranged.

Thanks for looking and please help me avoid divorce court!

Dave

Here are some pix:

3fingeredWU

Re: SOLD TO JONATHAN> THANKS JONATHAN!Nikon D3s with only 5000 actuations - $4595.00.

This item has been sold!

Thanks everyone!

Dave