The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Elmar 24mm lens Ex+ and hood

jackperk

GREAT LENS, GOOD PRICE​

#408xxxx, 6-bit coded, this Made In Germany lens is a great wide lens to add to your kit. In Ex + condition. Clean and clear. I find no rubbing marks or cosmetic flaws. It's been used sparingly and carefully. I offer it because I wish to move to a 21mm which will fit my needs better.

New, this lens is $2500. I'm asking only $1995.

The lens hood for the lens sells at BH and other outlets for $199. I'll sell that for a hundred.

These prices are shipped CONUS and paypalled.

seakayaker

. . . . . can you post some photos of the lens.

The Leica 24mm f/3.8 Elmar-M lens when new is sold with a Lens Hood - Front Cap for Lens Hood - Rear Cap - Leather Case. Are all of the items included in the sale with the lens?

Thanks

jackperk

. . . . . can you post some photos of the lens.

The Leica 24mm f/3.8 Elmar-M lens when new is sold with a Lens Hood - Front Cap for Lens Hood - Rear Cap - Leather Case. Are all of the items included in the sale with the lens?

Thanks

I stand corrected. I am informed that the lens, indeed, came with the lens hood as part of the price so please disregard my asking for a hundred bucks additional for it. I saw that that's the price of the hood, ($199) if purchased separately but forgot that this one had in fact come with the lens package and so I will sell it accordingly.

Therefore, my overall price is $1995 and that includes the hood and the rear cap and leather case.