The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3

Lloyd

Selling my Nikon D3. Excellent condition (really like new... not a mark on it). Has ~7100 actuations on the shutter. Includes Box, manuals, cables, etc.

Asking $3075.00 net to me.

(will post pix soon)

kuau

Workshop Member
Yeah I maybe selling mine at the end of todays event.
on another note...

Lloyd is the MAN!

D&A

Lloyd is definitely a pillar and fabulous contributor here on Getdpi and I wouldn't hestiate for a moment to purchase any item from him.

Dave (D&A)

Lloyd

Finally adding some pix. BTW, shutter has exactly 7196 actuations.

Other than some evidence of having been attached to the tripod (marks on rubber), and that I've held in my hands, I can't find a mark on it. (Except for dust! :eek:)

Lloyd

I need to clarify something. Just this morning (from viewing an ad on another forum), I was made aware of Jeffrey's Exif Viewer, which I didn't realize existed until today. So, I ran a very recent file from the D3 I'm selling, and discovered that there was a difference in the shutter count, compared to what I had thought. I have always used "Continuous File Numbering" (Custom Settings Menu d4), and thought that number corresponded to the shutter count, but apparently that is not as accurate as I had believed. The number indicated in the ad was a little low. :eek: It's actually just over 17K (which is still very low on th is camera).

Just wanted to be accurate. :thumbup: