The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD M7 Body

NB23

I am selling this M7 0.72 Body that I have owned for the past 4 years.

It has the MP viewfinder out from the factory and I have never experienced flare. It's just as good as the VF in my MP.
This camera simply never let me down, ever. The focus is spot on, the metering is beyond reproach. It still has the original factory DX reader but I liked it that way so I never saw the need to send it to Leica for an "Upgrade".
Leica still does that "upgrade" for free so you have the choice.

Body + Leica strap + Cap are included in the sale, only. I don't have the box and the Noctilux can be added for an extra fee

The camera shows regular signs of use has never been abused. The Black Chrome is starting to show a lovely patina.

Please note the beautiful covering ala M9 instead of the original, bland, leatherette.

I am selling simply because I now own a 0.58 M7.

I am asking for 1850$ + 2% Paypal. Shipping is FREE anywhere in the US and Canada. For other countries, please PM for Shipping price.

Included in the sale are:
-Leica M7 body
-Cap
-Leica Original Strap

The Noctilux is only pictured to make the M7 look extremely appealing but is not included in the sale :D

Lewis44

Re: M7 Body

After talking to Ned, it seems this is the Camera he got from me about 4 years ago.
It served me well and I never had an issue/problem with it.
Ned is a stand up guy so you can count on his description to be accurate.
Looks like a pretty good price for a M7