The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron 35 asph , 6-bit , silver/chrome , for 1700€

fotolli

Hi all,

the title says it all. I have Summicron 35 asph for sale which is in stunning condititon. I am selling it, because I primarily use the Summicron 50 and my 4th generation Summicron 35 is less weight in my pocket.

I am in Zurich, Switzerland, but I have a German bank account, so that I very much prefer a bank transfer in Euros with Iban and BIC, which is completely free of charges for both sides and no currency exchange is needed.
I can ship from Germany, as well, so that within the EU no incoming taxes apply.

That said, I will ship worlwide but shipping outside Europe is quite expensive due to the value of the lens and UPS being the only ones offering insurance over the compelte amount. Insurance of upt to 1000 CHF (roughly 1000US$) can be had from swiss post and shipping to most parts of the world is arounfd 50$.

Thanks for watching

Oliver

Last edited: