The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sekonic Colormaster 3F Color Meter

Chunin

Excellent Sekonic Colormaster 3F color meter than can be used for ambient AND flash unlike the older Minolta IIF. You don't need to buy an adapter to do flash. Comes with box, case and instruction manual. A steal at only $425 shipped and paypaled in the US.

Leigh

This is made by Gossen, not Sekonic.

I have the same meter. Excellent product... solidly built, accurate, and easy to use.

- Leigh

Chunin

Oh yes! I'm just so used to my Sekonic light meters than I just wrote by default. Sorry about the sort of confusion. And BTW it is way smaller than the Minolta IIIF.

Leigh

You might ask one of the admins to edit your original post and correct the brand name.

I think the edit window here is two hours, so you can't do it yourself.

- Leigh

fotografz

So can you meter color temp of mixed flash and ambient at the same time?

I shoot a lot of mixed light conditions and would like to strike a middle ground to make post WB work closer in. Possible?

-Marc

Chunin

Just like any light meter it will measure whatever falls on it. If the flash is way more powerful then obviously the flash temperature will dominate. If they are about the same then it will make a more balanced measurement.

A

ALong

Hi

I know this is well under your asking price but I'm not what you'd call a wealthy photographer and would love to put your meter to good use. $200? Believe it or not, that is breaking the bank a bit!

If you'd like to discuss please email [email protected]

Thanks, Alex