The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

(FS) Fuji GX 680 III + Lenses

da_eltsch

I have the above mentioned Fuji GX 680 III for sale.

The complete set consists of everything mentioned in this post (including the lenses):

Fuji GX 680 III body,
wide angle bellow, standard bellow,
Roll Film Holder III N with 120 insert
Polaroid Magazin FP 100 C (works perfectly with the Fuji instant film packs)
Waist Level Finder,
Loupe Finder,
Remote Actuator (1 m),
Shade Bellows,
Camera Strap,
Camera Holder (Strap around the neck with metal camera holder)

All items are in a very good and fully functional state. The body has some minor wear and minor paint chips. Only on the metall bottom where the camera gets fixed to the tripod there are substantial scratches.

The metal camera holder is one item, that does not look very nice. But it does its job!

Lenses (all in very good condition, with some minor signs of use on the housing. Glass is free of scratches.). These Lenses come with front and read cap.

EBC Fujinon GX 65 mm 1:5.6 450.- € (including the box it was shipped in)
EBC Fujinon GX 80 mm 1:5.6 200.- €
(The 80mm does not have the front cap, but comes with a fitting PL-filter to keep the front element safe. The polarizer is not of photographer's value (Bad condition!)! It is only a "cap"!!!)

EBC Fujinon GX M 135 mm 1:5.6 150.- €
EBC Fujinon GX 150 mm 1:4.5 170.- €
EBC Fujinon GX D 180 mm 1:3.2 350.- €
EBC Fujinon GX 250 mm 1:5.6 250.- €
(including the box it was shipped in)

Lenses Part 2)

EBC Fujinon GX SF190 mm 1:8 200.- € (no front and rear cap. But it lives inside the original box)

EBC Fujinon GX D 125 mm 1:3.2 140.- €
(The 125mm shows definite use on the housing and there is no rear cap. Glass elements are still in good condition.)

EBC Fujinon GX 100 mm 1:4 200.- €
(no rear cap)

I would prefer to sell the set complete and I am asking: 3000.- €
As you can guess from the euro price tags I am living in the EU. But shipping world-wide is only a problem of money.

But if you are interested in only some parts of the accessories or in one of the lenses: please PM me.

I know this is quite a large sale for a person that is just about 1 year a registered member of this forum. So a short reason for this sale: I am selling the set because I would like to move further on the digital line of photography.

I am looking forward to providing pictures of the parts please just send a PM.

da_eltsch

Hello,
here are some first pictures of the GX 680 III Body:

mounted is the loupe finder,
the 100mm lense,
the wide angle bellows
and the regular 120 magazin.

If you are interested in any of the listed lenses or items please send me a pm and I'll provide you some pics.

Greetings,
Helge

da_eltsch

For those interested: Pics of the 180mm lense.
Please watch there are scratched on the housing (outside of filter thread)
Helge

da_eltsch

The 190 mm SF/8 is pending money transfer - and thus not available any more.

Price for the remaining set is certainly reduced to 2800.- €

da_eltsch

Hi there,

The Camera is sold.

Still available are:

EBC Fujinon GX 65 mm 1:5.6 400.- € (including the box it was shipped in)

EBC Fujinon GX 80 mm 1:5.6 200.- €
(The 80mm does not have the front cap, but comes with a fitting PL-filter to keep the front element safe. The polarizer is not of photographer's value (Bad condition!)! It is only a "cap"!!!)

EBC Fujinon GX 150 mm 1:4.5 150.- €
EBC Fujinon GX D 180 mm 1:3.2 300.- €
EBC Fujinon GX 250 mm 1:5.6 200.- € (including the box it was shipped in)

Lenses Part 2)

EBC Fujinon GX SF190 mm 1:8 200.- € (no front and rear cap. But it lives inside the original box)

(The 125mm shows definite use on the housing and there is no rear cap. Glass elements are still in good condition.)

Please PM me if you are interested.

Regards,
Helge

da_eltsch

To keep track:
Still available are the following lenses

EBC Fujinon GX 80 mm 1:5.6 200.- € (now with front and rear cap)
EBC Fujinon GX 150 mm 1:4.5 150.- €
EBC Fujinon GX 250 mm 1:5.6 200.- € (including the box it was shipped in)

Accessories:

Compendium and Polaroid back