The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3s

kuau

Workshop Member
Hi everyone, well the Ski season is over for me and I am deciding to sell my much beloved Nikon D3s Body.
I purchased it used in October of 2010 from a private party,
It now has 27576 actuations on it.
I would rate the overall condition a 9.5 I would have given it a 10, but the bottom is a little scuffed up on the rubber.
It also includes a 2nd battery EN-EL4a which I purchased new from B&H maybe charged 4 times tops, it also has the BL-4 attached to it. So it comes with 2 of them one on each battery,
The day I received the camera I put on a GIOTTOS LCD protector on.
Overall the camera works great, I had zero problems with it.
Box, manual, software, all the cables, charger, strap, us warranty card, no receipt though sorry.

I Am asking 4300.00 pay pal + 3% fees of echeck no fees, Shipping will be up to you.
I can do do UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS Priority Mail. probably run about 50.00 with insurance.

ok here are some pics of it:

Steven
[email protected]