The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9 and grip

rchisholm

Hello! Selling my black Leica M9 and black grip (from M8). Comes with box, battery, charger. I have already registered the Lightroom 3, so I am including a black M8 grip instead. Approx 17k shutter actuations. Great camera, I love it, just am on a guitar kick right now... I can't afford all my toys, so the cameras get cut for now. I have a Joe Bonamassa Les Paul coming in the mail... :) Good deal on a great camera. Some mild brassing on the base plate and a touch on the top - but the M9 wears easily, as we all know. Please note, in the pics, I have an inexpensive glass LCD protector on the camera (purchased from ebay) that is coming apart; The LCD is perfect. I could take it off, but until the camera is sold, I prefer to keep it on :) Thanks! --Rob

email me: [email protected]

Paypal is ok, but buyer must pay fees. $5900 plus $25 in US to ship. Overseas more... Bank transfer is OK too.

rchisholm

Re: FS: Leica M9 and grip

NEW PRICE: $5800

Hello! I am wanting to sell my Black M9. Will post pics later,am on my iPad. No issues, minor brassing on base plate and (a little) on top, probably 20k shots taken... With box. Already registered the lr3. Will include Black Leica M8 grip, which is nice to have for the camera! Only selling to fund guitar addiction. :)

Seriously nice M9. Has always had LCD protector. With box, battery, battery charger, strap AND black M8 grip. Will accept personal check, cashiers check, MO, bank transfer. Paypal is fine, but buyer has to add 3% for fees... Easier to just send check, but whatever buyer wants to do. I brought price down as some have commented on the base plate brassing, so that kind of offsets paypal as well, which might help someone. I'm in Portland, OR in case anyone wants local pickup. Shipping and insurance $25. US only.

PLEASE NOTE: I have an inexpensive glass LCD protector (ebay purchase) on the M9. It is kind of falling apart. This shows in the photos. The LCD is PERFECT. I could have removed the LCD protector for the pics, but until the camera is sold, I'd like to leave it on, until it is sold. Again, the LCD is perfect.