The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Very Nice Mamiya M645 80/1.9 C

robmac

Have multiple copies of this great (and getting harder to find) lens, all stellar, so did the -'eanie-meanie' , and...

For sale is a VERY clean Mamiya M645 80/1.9 "C" lens. Glass close to mint with no scratches or other nasties and no cleaning marks I can see. Barrel has maybe 3-4 pin-prick dust particles inside. Focus is VERY smooth throughout range and aperture works smoothly and with authority. Barrel paint in near mint condition with no scratches or dings. Unit comes with M645 rear cap, generic front cap and it's factory collapsable rubber hood.

In short a VERY nice copy of a lens that myself and many have fallen in love with (hell, I sold my beloved 80mm Summilux for an 80/1.9C).

If you're looking at this ad, you probably already have 80/1.9 lust on the brain. That said, for those yet familiar with the unit, please see the following LONG M645 lens (albeit on DSLR) thread: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/882423

Price is US$250 plus actual shipping, worldwide, via Canada Post at buyer's preferred method (e.g. speed). Payment by PP or EMT (deduct 3%) if in Canada.

For shipping info go to following website: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s1

Pick destination, enter my postal code of B0N 1C0 and the following package dimensions: 8" (INCHES) x 8" x 8" by 800 GRAMS weight and chose the desired method. If the actual shipping is more than $2 less than quote, I'll refund difference net of PP fees. If actual is higher than quote, I'll eat the difference.

Emails please. Pics avail later today if desired. References on FM as Conner999 (100%) or on Ebay as Kumara999 (100%).

robmac

Isn't that always the case ? Picked up a nice N variant in a moment of weakness - nice glass. Good luck on hunt. If I see one around, I'll give you a heads up.

Cheers

Rob