The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson 4800 w/Imageprint 7 - Local pickup Seattle area only

charlesphoto

Perfect shape Epson 4800 w/inks of various sizes, dates, and capacity left. Due for a maintainence tank soon. Always been covered with a custom nylon cover (included). Will also include an ImagePrint RIP dongle, software and license code. Whether you can upgrade to 8 etc if need be is open to question but it should work otherwise as long as you have the dongle. I can help with this. This is about a $1000 RIP and works great, esp for b&w.

Looking for around $400 but open to offers. I now have an HP 44" and need the space. The Epson doesn't get used and will clog over time if not used periodically. A great printer otherwise esp with the RIP.

I'm in the central Seattle area. 206-310-2868 or pm/email.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
This is a great deal...

I know as I have a 3800 with IP 8 and dongle.

The IP software and dongle is size specific so this will work for a 17 inch printer....upgrades are the difference in cost from one size to the next.

The dongle and license code should allow an upgrade to 8 but even at 7 it was a wonderful RIP. $400 is a bargain and I would jump on it if I had not been a very satisfied Colorbyte client for 5 years or I needed two printers running at once.

The printer is not bad either.

Best Luck with the sale....

Bob