The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD (CAN): Zeiss ZM 25mm f/2.8

SYGTAFOTO

I have for sale Zeiss ZM 25mm f/2.8 in black with Zeiss 21/25 hood. The lens comes with all packaging and papers. Lens is in mint condition, I cannot see any marks on the barrel and glass.
I'm going to sell this and some others and go to Leica 28mm summicron on my M8.2. The lens also comes with B+W 46mm UV/IR filter in matching colour as well.

I would like to deal within Canada and payment by EMT is preferred.

$900

N

nex100

Re: FS (CAN): Zeiss ZM 25mm f/2.8

pity there is no international shipping on this one. this is a great lens!

SYGTAFOTO

I will consider shipping to US for those with good feedback (Need reference). Paypal fee and shipping is extra.

Hello!

Since you are considering the 28mm FL, would you be interested in a trade? I have new black Biogon ZM 2.8/28, which I bought new as a kit with Zeiss Ikon ZI and never used.

Regards,
Greg
(702) 328-4338

I have for sale Zeiss ZM 25mm f/2.8 in black with Zeiss 21/25 hood. The lens comes with all packaging and papers. Lens is in mint condition, I cannot see any marks on the barrel and glass.
I'm going to sell this and some others and go to Leica 28mm summicron on my M8.2. The lens also comes with B+W 46mm UV/IR filter in matching colour as well.

I would like to deal within Canada and payment by EMT is preferred.

$900

SYGTAFOTO

Sorry, the only 28mm I will consider at this point is 28mm summicron ASPH. thanks for the offer.

Hello!

Since you are considering the 28mm FL, would you be interested in a trade? I have new black Biogon ZM 2.8/28, which I bought new as a kit with Zeiss Ikon ZI and never used.

Regards,
Greg
(702) 328-4338

jrosen2

Is the lens coded and which frame lines does it bring up? I have looked at this lens before but was concerned that it needed a different mount to be properly coded. How have you handled the colour shift with the filter?

khiromu

Is the lens coded and which frame lines does it bring up? I have looked at this lens before but was concerned that it needed a different mount to be properly coded. How have you handled the colour shift with the filter?
+1
I may be interested if it brings up 24mm frame line and is 6-bit coded.
Thank you.
Hiromu

seakayaker

+1
I may be interested if it brings up 24mm frame line and is 6-bit coded.
Thank you.
Hiromu
. . . . . as an FYI, if the Zeiss 25mm f2.8 has the Mount for the M8/M8.2 it will bring up the 24/35mm on the M8/M8.2 In order for the 24mm to be placed in the EXIF file it needs to be coded. This can be done by hand, I use the Match Technical Coder Kit and it works quite well. Some folks have had the mount machined. My understanding is that older 25mm mounts did not bring up the correct frame lines.

SYGTAFOTO

Just to clarify,

My ZM 25mm brings up the 28mm framelines. As Seakayaker has already indicated, the mount can be machined (filed down) to bring up the 24mm framelines. Also, the lens is not coded. Match Technical Coder Kit is handy.

Thanks for all the inquiries.

SYGTAFOTO

Bumping this up.

Now the price includes shipping within Canada.

Also to correct my statement above, I can't confirm if the mount can be filed down to bring up the 24mm framelines.. I thought it could but maybe someone else can verify this.

I typically used the whole viewing area for componsition for most shots anyway and manually shifted the lever to bring up 24mm frameline for super critical compositions, which was rare.

Last edited: