The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P45 and Hasselblad H2 System For Sale

Phase One P45 and Hasselblad H2 System For Sale

Phase One P45 with H Mount
Purchased June 2006; 1-year of value added warranty remaining;
Shot count 8453
(It comes with original Phase One back suitcase, Capture One software, FireWire cable, SanDisk CF card reader, H viewfinder masks, CCD cleaning kit, double battery charger, 5 rechargeable batteries, and printed manual.)
$15,995

Hasselblad H2 Body $2,167
Hasselblad HV 90x Viewfinder $1,061
Hasselblad HC 2.8/80mm Lens $1,360
Hasselblad HC 3.5/50mm Lens $2,103
Hasselblad HC 2.2/100mm Lens $2,010
Hasselblad HC Macro 4/120mm Lens $2,410

I am the original owner of this system. All equipment has had very little use and is in impeccable condition with all original boxes, included items, and manuals.

The system is priced to sell because I want funds for a video project. I will sell all items as a group ($27,106) or separately once the Phase One P45 Digital Back is sold.

Buyer pays for FedEx shipping or can pickup at my studio in the Memphis, Tennessee area. Payment by bank wire transfer (preferred), or certified check (must clear) prior to shipment or pickup.

Larry E McPherson

www.larryemcpherson.com
[email protected]