The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Voigtländer Bessa R2m, incl 2 lenses and extras

Selling my Voigtländer Bessa R2m body as a kit with two lenses, case, and misc filters.

The R2m has a mechanical shutter and onboard meter. It will still make photos without batteries - only the meter needs power. The R2m is the 'middle' range model with a .7 finder and framelines for 35/50/75/90 mm lenses.

Mine is in black finish. I've had this camera for about two years (I am the original owner), and there are no light leaks and the RF patch is in calibration. The body shows normal signs of wear. The only issue is a broken spring that is supposed to hold the winding crank in the folded position when the camera is held upside-down. This does not effect the rewinding or photo making abilities in the slightest (not even noticeable when camera is upright). The R2m is compatible with the Leica-M bayonet mount system (or Leica screw mount with adapter).

I am including a Voigtländer Ultron 35/1.7 lens with stock metal hood and metal lens cap. Optics are in perfect condition and I have kept a filter on this lens the entire time I've had it. This is a screw mount lens. Bayonet adapter is included. Read the reviews, but this is a highly acclaimed lens that was discontinued about a decade ago.

Also included is a Soviet Jupiter-8 50/2. This is a vintage lens (I am told 1968 manufacture date). The J-8 is also regarded as a very good lens with beautiful bokeh. It's also a screw mount lens - I am including a bayonet mount adapter with this one too. Both adapters are for 35mm framelines. Since the Bessa has a manual frameline selector, this is not a problem, but if you use the J-8 with automatic frameline selection, you'll have to get a 50mm bayonet adapter for this lens. Again it makes no difference on a Bessa. Included is the original Jupiter bakelite lens case.

I am including some extras: A Voigtländer black case (brand new condition), a B+W uv filter for the Ultron lens. A house-brand uv filter for the Jupiter-8 and also a circular (rotating) polarized filter and a red filter for the Jupiter-8. Camera strap, original non-corrected diopter and a -3 prescription diopter. One body cap and one back lens cap.

Included:

Bessa R2m Body
Ultron 35/1.7
Jupiter-8 50/2
(2) screw to bayonet mount adapters
Metal cap and hood for Ultron
Plastic cap and bakelite case for Jupiter-8
B+W uv filter for Ultron
generic uv, polarized, and red filters for Jupiter-8
(1) body cap
(1) bayonet mount back cap
(1) screw mount back cap (metal)
original diopter
2nd diopter -3 correction (Nikon brand)
strap
orig R2m body box

Price $1100 USD plus $35 for domestic shipping. Only USA buyers please.

Message me if you're interested. You can find a photoset on my Flickr with lots of examples made with this camera and these two lenses. My Flickr ID is SomewhereinAK.

I might consider splitting-up the set.

Body with cap, case, box, 2 diopters, strap ... $650-

Ultron 35/1.7 with screw mount adapter, metal oem hood and cap, B+W UV filter, and plastic bayonet-mount back cap... $350

Jupiter 50/2 with screw mount adapter, Quantrey UV filter, Plus polarizer and red filters, metal screw mount back cap, and OEM bakelite hard lens case... $100-

US orders only. Paypal + 3%

PM me.

Ok I might consider splitting-up the set.

Bessa R2m body incl body cap, case, strap, and two diopters (0 and -3) ... $650-

Ultron 35/1.7 incl thread-mount adapter, OEM metal hood and cap, B+W UV filter, and plastic (bayonet mount) back cap ... $350-

Jupiter-8 50/2 incl thread-mount adapter, 3 filters (UV, Polarizer, Red), plastic lens cap, metal back cap (thread mount), and OEM bakelite hard lens case... $100-

Paypal +3% fees.

PM me if interested.

You guys are great! I've sold almost everything.

What I have left is the Bessa body (with factory soft case, strap, body cap and orig box), and the soviet Jupiter-8 lens (with bayonet mount adapter, three lens filter, and a lens hard case).

I will do:

$75 on Jupiter lens with listed extras.

$475 on Bessa R2m body with listed extras.

and

If someone buys the R2m body first, I WILL THROW IN THE JUPITER LENS. ($475 for body including jupiter-8 lens and the extras listed above).

Shipping included. US orders only please. Paypal +3%

Message me if interested! :)