The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon 135mm f2 DC Lens

ggriswold

Like new condition Nikon 135mm F2 AF DC Nikkor lens. This is the lens that has an adjustment for out of focus areas... Ken Rockwell has a good explanation of what this lens is all about.

$1100.00 Paypal, insured UPS ground included.

I have 415 100% positive feedbacks on Ebay (since 1997) under the name ggriswold. Please direct inquiries to my email (not PM) [email protected]

48 hour inspection period. USA only please.

Last edited:

cs750

Like new condition Nikon 135mm F2 AF DC Nikkor lens. This is the lens that has an adjustment for out of focus areas... Ken Rockwell has a good explanation of what this lens is all about.

$1100.00 Paypal, insured UPS ground included.

I have 415 100% positive feedbacks on Ebay (since 1997) under the name ggriswold. Please direct inquiries to my email (not PM) [email protected]

48 hour inspection period. USA only please.
This is a good price for this lens, and the lens is one of the sharpest Nikon lenses made. It is an excellent portrait lens, but an even better landscape lens!

ggriswold

Still available... Friday night I am shocked. Pop open that bottle of wine and think about how this could change your work ;).
Somebody please buy this before I change my mind!

ggriswold

Questions I answered are:

I don’t have the box or papers. Comes with front and rear caps.
Serial # is 2000xx.
I have never experienced focus issues... Either using AF or manual.
I can’t tell you if it is US, but it is out of warranty so is not an issue. All these lenses were made in Japan, so “hand made” by Nikon standards.

Lots of interest in this... Unlike my 85mm f1.4. Go figure.

cs750

While I am no expert on the build quality of a lens, it is my impression the 135mm f2 DC lens is of a quality I have not sensed in more recent lenses. I enjoyed the fact it had a built in lens hood which was always out of the way until needed. It was my "go to" landscape lens with a Nikon D3x, and I never found it lacking.