The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 40D with EF-S 17-85mm Lens + Case $550.00 or best offer

P

profoto4sale

Like New Canon 40D with EF-S 17-85mm Lens + Case 2 gig chip. Must sell have a new addition coming into my family and have to give up my hobby.
Comes with everything from box. charger cd's manual.

I really have no idea what this is worth with this lens. So if I am low would be great if someone could let me know. prices on line that i have seen are really all over the place so i think this is about the median.

email or pm me at [email protected]

Last edited:
P

profoto4sale

looking for a getdpi user that has positive feedback that could take a look at this camera for another getdpi user who is interested in this camera. I would be willing to pay a small fee 20 or 30 dollars for someone to do this that lives in or near manhattan. Camera is located in downtown near wall st. Thanks for any possible help. have had a very bad experience with pay pal and had a user do charge back after they switched out parts on a macbook pro and I am still stuck 900 dollars.