The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Carl Zeiss BIOGON T* 25mm 2.8 ZM

seakayaker

Offering for sale the Zeiss Wide Angle 25mm f/2.8 Biogon T* ZM Manual Focus Lens. This lens has the mount that brings up the 25mm frame lines on the M8/M8.2. Also included is a brand new Zeiss LENS SHADE 25/28mm ZM.
Combined price for a new lens and hood is $ 1201.00. It includes the original box, manual, test certificate, front and rear caps.

Asking prince for this Mint Lens and Hood is $ 1,011.00 which include paypal and shipping within the Continental US.

The lens is hand coded which the M8.2 recognizes.

Please send a PM if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Hello!

Would you by any chance consider a trade for new Biogon ZM 28/2.8 or mint- Tele-Elmarit M 90mm? It will be a local trade.

Regards,
Greg

khiromu

Good lens from good person!! Good luck with your sale.
This is my second favorite 24/25mm lens, the first being 24 Lux :)

Hiromu

seakayaker

Sorry, I am not interested in a trade since I am attempting to raise funds for a purchase of a M9.

Hiromu, thank you for the kind words, and would not hesitate to buy from you again in the future!

seakayaker

. . . . . Bump . . . . .

Reducing to $955.00 for this mint Carl Zeiss BIOGON T* 25mm 2.8 with brand new hood includes 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental U.S.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

. . . . . Bump . . . . .

Reducing to $945.00 for this mint Carl Zeiss BIOGON T* 25mm 2.8 with brand new hood includes 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental U.S.

Thanks for looking.