The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8.2 Black

seakayaker

Offering for sale a Black Leica M8.2. The camera comes with the box, manual, cables, software, charger and battery, or in other words everything that was delivered with the Camera. I never installed or used the software. There is some brassing on the bottom plate. The number of actuations is approximately 8005.

Asking Price is $3525.00 which includes the 3% Paypal fee and Insured Shipping in the Continental US.

The A&A Camera Strap and the Match Technical Dragon Beep show in the photos are not part of the sale.

Please forward a PM if you have any questions.

Reason for sale is I am looking to purchase a M9 in the future and must sell some gear to raise the funds.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

Reducing asking price to $3395 which includes the 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

ITEM: Black Leica M8.2. The camera comes with the box, manual, cables, software, charger and battery, or in other words everything that was delivered with the Camera. I never installed or used the software.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

Reducing asking price to $3365 which includes the 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

The number 3 has always been a good number . . . . .

Reducing asking price to $3333.33 which includes the 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

. . . . . M9 arrives tomorrow!

Reducing asking price for the M8.2 to $3295.00 which includes the 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

If it doesn't sell I'll have the awful problem of having to have the M8.2 as a backup body, oh my . . . . . :D

Great camera, you would not be disappointed.

Thanks for looking!

seakayaker

With daylight savings time upon us we wake up a bit groggy with the loss of the 60 minutes sleep.

. . . . . well moving along with that number 60 . . . . .

Asking price is reduced to $3235.00 which includes the 3% paypal fee and shipping within the continental United States.

Let me add a spare battery to the deal!

Thanks for looking!

seakayaker

This really needs to hurry up sell so I can then get mine posted on the boards
Jeff, competition may improve the chances . . . . .

Different price, different number of actuations, any differences may make yours more attractive . . . . . or possibly mine!

Who knows, don't hesitate to sell, the right buyer always come along.

Time and patience!

Today is a great day to buy a M8.2!

Millsart

Well mine is quite similar to yours, with about 6K actuations, box and all accessories etc and I was going to ask about the exact same price as yours so figured I'd hold off til yours sold as it seemed silly to put up what could be considered an identical item (Plus I don't actually have the M9 yet! lol)

But I fully agree, today would be a great day for a M8.2, and so then would tomorrow

seakayaker

Competition! Drives the Free Market Place . . . . . .

Offering for sale a Black Leica M8.2. The camera comes with the box, manual, cables, software, charger and 2 batteries, or in other words everything that was delivered with the Camera, plus an additonal Leica Battery. I never installed or used the software. There is some brassing on the bottom plate. The number of actuations is approximately 8100. (I used the camera after the original sale offering prior to my M9 arriving.)

Price Net to me. $3050.00 (Certified Bank Check or Personal Check - will not ship until check clears bank process)

If using Paypal the Price would be $ 3144.33

If you want Priority Mail shipping with insurance in Continental United States add $ 50.00.

Total Cost to buyer to have shipped to your door insured by USPS Priority Mail using paypal will be $3194.33

Pay by check, local pick up or choose a cheaper shipping option and I will be happy to accommodate if I can.

Sample photographs taken with the M8.2 can be seen using the 'Flicker' link at the bottom of the page. Samples can be seen by viewing the Leica Elmar 24/3.8 set, the Leica Summacron 35/2 set, the Voigtlander Nokton 40/1.4 set, the Voigtlander Nokton ASPH 50/1.5 Set, and the Voigtlander Heiler Classic 75/1.8 set.

Any Questions, please let me know.

Thanks for Looking!

SYGTAFOTO

Didn't mean for competition.
I'm not going to compete here. :(
In the end, we both lose out as sellers.
I will seek local sale instead. GLWS. :)

seakayaker

Scott, no worries about multiple sales going on at the same time. Gives the consumer some choices. We all know what our bottom price is and what we are willing to let the item sell for. I know I will be using the M8.2 as a backup before I sell at a price that is unacceptable to me.

Good luck with your sale, I hope that you and Jeff have success with your sale of the M8.2 to support both of your M9 purchases.

The only problem I had with the M8.2, is that the quality of the output was so good, then the reviews of the M9 stated there was an improvement over the M8.2. I was drawn into buying the M9 (GAS Attack). This by no means indicates the M8.2 is not a top quality camera, I love mine and if I was not lusting over some other gear and was patient I would be keeping it for awhile longer as a backup anyway.

Tomcollins

Hi Dan,
I'm down here in Gig Harbor and I've been lusting over your M8.2 ever since you posted. I've been selling and saving hoping to have the money to buy it from you, but I'm just not there yet. I'll keep watching and if you still have it (a month from now or so), I have every intention on buying it. If you don't get it sold soon and you decide to pull the ad, let's trade phone numbers so we can stay in touch. I've already bought my first two lenses and now I'm just waiting to get the rest of my money together.

I wish you the best with the sale and I'll be keeping on eye on it.

Thanks,
Tom

seakayaker

LAST DAY OF WINTER SALES BUMP

Do not wait for the spring rush to purchase your M8.2! :D:D:D

Offering for sale a Black Leica M8.2. The camera comes with the box, manual, cables, software, charger and 2 batteries, or in other words everything that was delivered with the Camera, plus an additonal Leica Battery. I never installed or used the software. There is some brassing on the bottom plate. The number of actuations is approximately 8100. (I used the camera after the original sale offering prior to my M9 arriving.)

Price Net to me. $3050.00 (Certified Bank Check or Personal Check - will not ship until check clears bank process)

If you want Priority Mail shipping with insurance in Continental United States add $ 50.00.

Total Cost to buyer to have shipped to your door insured by USPS Priority Mail using paypal will be $3194.33

Pay by check, local pick up or choose a cheaper shipping option and I will be happy to accommodate if I can.

Sample photographs taken with the M8.2 can be seen using the 'Flicker' link at the bottom of the page. Samples can be seen by viewing the Leica Elmar 24/3.8 set, the Leica Summacron 35/2 set, the Voigtlander Nokton 40/1.4 set, the Voigtlander Nokton ASPH 50/1.5 Set, and the Voigtlander Heiler Classic 75/1.8 set.

Thanks for Looking!

seakayaker

FIRST DAY OF SPRING SALES BUMP

Do not wait for the summer rush to purchase your M8.2!

Thanks for Looking!