The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Leica M9 and lenses

A

aoljps

Looking to buy Leica M9 in mint or near mint condition. Also Leica 50mm f1.4 or 2.0 and 28mm f2.8 lenses.
Can you help?

rga

Hi.
I have a Summilux PreASPH 1.4 for sale in mint condition. I also have a 135ASPH for sale. The 135 has a couple of marks on the OUTSIDE of the retractable hood from screwing the Leica swing polarizing filter onto the lens, but other than that the lens (glass, focus movement, aperture blades, outside, mount...) is mint. Comes with all boxes, cases, instructions, etc. as I am original owner.
Asking $2k each, $4k total.
Best,
Bob

N

nmook

I have a perfect condition (no marks or blemishes) barely used 28mm Elmarit f2.8 I was just about to list for sale. This is the latest version with 6-bit coding from factory. Comes with box, pouch, hood and caps. I can even throw in a Leica 39mm UV/IR filter -- black to match the lens. Looking for $1700. Let me know if you are interested.

aboudd

A friend of mine is sending me his M9, M8.2 and lenses to sell. I am not at my office so I don't have his note but I know he is sending me a Summicron 50mm, a 75 Summarit and a 24 Elmar among all the other gear, filters, half case etc. He is sending two shipments, I expect one this week and one next, let me know if you are interested.

A

aoljps

Thank you to everybody who answered- have purchased M9, Summicron 50, and Elmarit 28- can't wait to begin the Leica experience.