The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron Rigid f/2

bluebook

Selling one of the two 50mm Summicron Rigid and don't really need 2 identical lenses...(what was I thinking...)

(1) 50 Rigid Cron - Cosmetically BGN, optically BGN (cleaning mark + scratch)
Looking for $370 shipped. Bought it from GetDPI member recently.

(2) 50 Rigid Cron - Cosmetically BGN, optically excellent
Looking for $720 shipped.

If you want pictures, let me know.

bluebook

First, I want to correct the condition description above. I overstated the condition of Rigid 2, which seems to have grease (and thereby dusts that got stuck to the grease) on the rear element. I do not dare to clean this but it seems that a CLA visit should take care of this. I apologize for this mistake.

Here are the pictures:

Middle is (1), Right is (2)

Sample (1)

Sample (2)

My desperate attempt to capture the grease.

bluebook

Bump. Trade ideas are welcome (I don't think I need anything at the moment but will entertain the offer if it looks interesting.)

Also flashlight test on Rigid 1:

dude163

I just received my R Cron and its absolutely mint and exactly as described, I heartily recommend dealing with Bluebook, excellent and polite messaging and the packing and shipping were perfect

Thanks

RTW