The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 203FE + 110/2 + A12

wesley

I'm selling a set of Hasselblad 203FE on behalf of an old friend. He used the camera motly for indoor shooting at home (the models are his kids...)

Camera body is almost perfect, if the see the back it's clearly non-professional use. condition is an easy mint. with original bright D-screen. metering is very accurate

The 110mm f2 lens is also very clean. It's F/TCC model with contacts for comms with the body. Have the original box and packing, manual cert.

The film back is an A12. So the ISO setting is set in body then you can do metering.

I have more experiences buying here than sell. :p I hope the photos below can tell the exact conditions for the camera set. Please PM me if you're interested.

Price is US$4000, included PayPal fee and EMS shipping from Hong Kong. Thanks!