The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon SB-700 Flash..Brand New (USA) in Box with Free Shipping!

D&A

Hi All,

Before anything, permit me to request that you e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. My e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

Recently I brought two of these Nikon SB-700 flashes brand new (USA) for a quick portable wireless lighting kit, but turned out to only need and use one. So the other one, which is absolutely brand new/boxed is up for sale. It's from the local Nikon USA dealer and will of course come with my original purchase receipt and of course packed exactly (and with everything) as Nikon USA ships them as new...all accessories, books, case, paperwork etc.

***A couple things some may not be aware of is many are finding the new SB-700 flash preferable to the SB-900 for many applications. The new clip on color filters are great for balancing "mixed lighting" situations..no more having to work with those small flimsy gels. No issues with overheat thermal shut-offs like the SB-900's and the handling and light output has been quite amazing for their compact size, which balances great on a wider variety of Nikon bodies. That may be why quite a few using both the SB-900's and older SB-800's are not switching to these new SB-700's! It is also a great flash for travel without giving up much of anything to the considerably larger SB-900.

Price is $295.00 net to me (or with Paypal Gift option) and I will ship for free in CONUS. For locations outside the CONUS, please inquire about reduced shipping costs.

For reference recently sold some Nikon & Leica equipment here on Getdpi and RRF and there is feedback in the respective feedback sections as well as my over 10 years with 100% 1300 perfect positives feedbacks on e-bay. I also just sold my brand new Nikon 35mm f1.4 G and 85mm f1.4 G lens here on Getdpi and a new Nikon 300mm f2.8 G VRII and Mint D3s body on FM a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks and once again please e-mail me (as opposed to a PM) with any questions.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

Just wanted to mention this flash is now "SOLD" A big tanks to those than contacted me and desired to purchase it.

***For those still looking for a flash for their Nikjon DSLR, I might (not 100%) sure, be putting up my back-up Metz 58 AF-1 TTL flash for Nikon up for sale. It's one of my favorite single use flashes when shooting Nikon when I don't need multiple flashes in a lighting set-up. This is due to it's dual (2) flash tubes as well as the amount and quality of its light output. It also seems to nail exposure most every time, even difficult lighting senarios. One of the other things I like is that it can do not only TTL flash but "A" (auto) flash with both Nikon cameras as well as Leica cameras such as the M8/M9. It's boxed, with all paperwork etc. Anyhow, mentioning it in case this is another suitable option for someone. Thanks!

Dave