The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

misc. cv 15 lens, cases, filters, adapters, 1.25x mag

ampguy

US ONLY, verified paypal ONLY, prices below + actual USPS shipping/insurance.

CV 15/4.5 LTM black Super Wide Heliar lens, exc., perfect glass and focusing (this lens is not RF coupled, but focuses closer than the M-Mount version). No finder included. Cosmetics are exc. with exception of 2 or 3 slight < 1mm marks showing metal on built-on hood portions, original caps. I've owned both the M-mount version, and prefer this one as it is smaller, and focuses closer, and I've never found the lack of RF coupling an issue. Since it is so close to my NEX 16mm, I'm going to sadly let this one go. $315.

J12 35mm/2.8 LTM lens, exc. optics, black, original back rear ltm cap. focus is very smooth. very slight traces of oil on aperture blades. some wear (paint loss) on throat of rear element, but rear element itself looks spotless, as does the front and inner glass. Doesn't work on my NEX, it is too deep. Took great photos with M4P, and M6 cameras. $95.

CV Leather lens/finder case, model VL1. This is the smaller one I think, but it does fit the CV 15 LTM lens perfectly, also fits the CV 21 LTM lens, and several other small LTM lens the size of these. Fits the CV 15/4.5 LTM, and CV 21/4 LTM even with M adapters and caps but a bit snug. $50

like new CV 28/90 LTM to M adapters with box, type 1 or type 2, your choice $45

used Leitz 35mm LTM to M adapter, works perfect, looks exc. Writing on adapter is: "M2 21-35 M3 135 Leitz Wetzlar Germany DBP" $65

HK Supplies Leica M 1.25x screw in magnifier with leather case, exc. $45

12586 mint hood for Summilux 50/1.4 V2, exc. condition, no bends, tension is like new, and lettering is exc. "LEITZ WETZLAR GERMANY 12586 1:1.4/50. I use my Summilux on a NEX, so I don't need the venting, and use the old trumpet shaped XIOOM hood now. $155

Hoya R72 52mm IR filter w/case, exc. $45

E39 Skylight BW KR1.5 1.1x filter. Made in Germany, exc. $25

Last edited:
S

simenon

interested in 15mm lens and type 2 adaptor. are they still available?

ampguy

all adapters are sold. Lux 50 hood, J12 35/2.8, and lens/vf case still available, will include free shipping to 48 states.

ampguy

I wouldn't recommend it on an M8 or M9 (or CL/M5), as it's rear element goes pretty far back. I've heard of some folks having success, with just an M to LTM adapter, but I don't think Leica recommends it.

what does the J12 need to work on an M8?