The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 8.2, looks new, $3500

aboudd

Stunning black 8.2. Not a mark on it. Complete as purchased with all accessories, boxed with all manuals and papers. Bottom plate still has plastic cover. A little over a year old. Purchased at Robert White in London. Has both Euro and American cords. This is a truly pristine M8.2.

Lenses available: 50MM Summicron 6 bit, as new. 75MM Summarit 2.5 and optional lens hood, also as new.

inquire directly to [email protected]. No PMs please.

$3500 net.

Last edited:

aboudd

Please note, the leather (or whatever it is) material is bulging at the lower left corner of the LCD near the bottom plate. I don't know what glue is used to hold it down so I will not attempt to fix it, but I wanted to point it out. These previously posted photos highlight the area. It is small and a minor issue, but full disclosure is important.

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

This camera does looks spectacular and enough good things cannot be said about Aboud or what he represents or sells. I had the pleasure of meeting him on an occasion and it was truly a pleasure to spend time and converse all things photographically with him.

Dave (D&A)