The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Phase One 150mm 2.8 D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes i am :loco::loco:

This is maybe the sharpest lens i ever owned. I am switching some things up.

Best price I can do is 1995.00 paypal. On sale until Friday than it will get traded in. No box i can find yet. Still looking

F

frankjb

Re: FS:phase One 150mm 2.8 D

Hi Guy,
Considering to buy the the lens.
How much for insured shipping to the Netherlands?
Regards,
Frank

Guy Mancuso

I think it maybe 80 dollars or so. Usually about 44 dollars just for shipping a and 2 dollars per hundred for insurance.

kdphotography

Guy---you are going to hate yourself in the morning. (Ok, so it may be a morning in a few months or so.)

You are going to wish you had this lens on your new IQ140. Not only is the 150mm D one of the sharpest lenses, it's also one of the fastest focusing...

And selling eneloops?? Now I know you're desparately scrapping for that cross-platform upgrade cash! :ROTFL:

ken

p.s. I'm looking through my cabinets for sale items too... ;)

Guy Mancuso

LOL I know I may regret this. I have maybe the sharpest 150 D on the planet . This one rocks the house. It is sold now

F

frankjb

Yeah and I'm the happy new owner.
Not bad for a first post on this nice forum

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Did I mention just how perfect the 150 focal is inside Death Valley?

:ROTFL: