The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 14-140 lens, 7 weeks old, mint lens with remainder of UK warranty

daveproctor

I bought this lens with a GH2 on 5th January this year and since sold the GH2 as I wanted another small I bought this lens with a GH2 on 5th January this year and since sold the GH2 as I wanted another small Olympus body to go with my E-P2

I got an E-PL2 yesterday which came with the Olympus 14-150 lens so I now have the Panasonic 14-140 lens spare

Lens is in MINT condition, no box as came in a kit with the GH2 but has the unopened pouch, lens hood and both caps. Lens has been used for approximately 500 pictures, it's a great lens but too big and heavy for the Pen camera bodies for what I want.

Asking price is £375 which is a considerable saving on new price and VERY well priced for a lens which is practically new. I bought the lens from my local store and will provide the buyer with a copy of the receipt. If there are any issues in the warranty period I will happily act on behalf of the purchaser.

I have sold a couple of items here but have 100% feedback over many years on eBay and talkphotography.co.uk under the same user ID. My TP feedback can be seen here Talk Photography

Last edited: