The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 - $6500 OBO

iiiNelson

I can't believe I'm typing this right but I have to "just in case." I must part with my Leica M9 for now because I have to move coasts. It's a great camera that I will re-purchase for sure but the costs of going from one coast to another looks like they are going to be adding up quiickly. I will post some shots of it later. I just bought it in late November from Monza so it's still relatively new. I still have all the original boxes. It was registered online but there is still an Adobe LR3 license for download. It's had a Giotto screen protector on it since the day it came out of the box. The actuations are VERY low... I'd say less than 500 but I can check later to be 100% sure.

I'm asking $6500 OBO/ Insured CONUS no extreme low balls please. Buyer pays Paypal costs or add 3% to agreed upon price for credit card users.